- New Patients & Caregivers
- Why do you need help?
- Why choose us?
- Meet Our Staff
- Patient Successes
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Accepted Insurance Plans
- Are you eligible for
- What level of care is right
to schedule your
or toll free
What level of care is right for you?
In order to decide which type of service is right for you, it is important to take an honest look at your needs and wants. You can achieve this by evaluating the following statements and questions:
- Make a list of the things you can no longer accomplish on your own
- Make a list of the things that you may be able to do but want someone else to do it for you
- Decide how often you want someone to come in and work for you. How often do the things on your list need to be done? Do you need someone to come in daily, every other day, weekly, etc?
- Do you need assistance with bathing, getting dressed, ambulation, incontinence care, wound care, etc.?